Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Autor Wiadomość
vlk

SOGI: 314

zawodowiec

Wysłany: Wto Maj 04, 2010 8:09 pm     

1 dobre dla trenujacych. fajne proporcje

2 dla cpunow

znajac mnie PEA + tyrozyna moze zaprowadzic do nirvany, a nie na silke :mrgreen:

kubakuba

SOGI: 102

świerzak

Wysłany: Wto Maj 04, 2010 8:40 pm     

Carnivore super skład, aż by chciało się skosztować już dziś ;D

supron 

SOGI: 19

zawodowiec

Wysłany: Wto Maj 04, 2010 8:54 pm     

kiedy można się spodziewać ?

SOGI: 592725

z piekła rodem

Wysłany: Wto Maj 04, 2010 11:31 pm     

jakos 2-3 tygi

kubakuba

SOGI: 102

świerzak

Wysłany: Śro Maj 05, 2010 9:18 am     

A jak z ceną? Pewnie będzie adekwatna do ceny składników, czyli pewnie dość wysoka?

nrw

SOGI: 2147479409

pitbullshop

Wysłany: Śro Maj 05, 2010 9:23 am     

kubakuba napisał/a:
A jak z ceną? Pewnie będzie adekwatna do ceny składników, czyli pewnie dość wysoka?

Co by nie bylo dla Was beda super promocje,wiec bedzie dobrze :mrgreen:

Harpagan 

SOGI: 64

zawodowiec

Wysłany: Śro Maj 12, 2010 9:50 am     

Ciekawostka od weterana PH.

E-Pharm TEST FORCE D-Aspartic Acid
My name is Patrick Arnold and I am the chemist who started the whole hormone revolution in the sports supplement industry. Since the introduction of androstenedione in the mid 90’s I have been through quite a bit, and have witnessed the evolution of so called “test boosting” supplements first hand. Although prohormones have essentially come and gone, and herbal alternatives have for the most part proved a disappointment, all is not lost. In fact, the best may be yet to come. So let me introduce you to my new testosterone elevator.

It’s called TEST FORCE. Test Force is a natural breakthrough in natural testosterone elevation supplementation. Test Force contains an ultra-soluble form of the amino acid D-aspartic acid. Daily use of Test Force will result in a gradual elevation of your body’s own natural testosterone production. Test Force does not contain any synthetic or steroidal substances and is safe when used as directed.

What is D-Aspartic acid?

D-aspartic acid is the enantiomer of the dietary amino acid l-aspartic acid. Essentially this means it is the mirror image of L-aspartic acid. D-aspartic acid occurs naturally in the bodies of animals and is made by the action of the enzyme d-aspartic racemase upon dietary l-aspartic acid. D-aspartic acid is known to concentrate most specifically in neuroendocrine tissues such as the pituitary gland, pineal gland, and testes.

Recent research has shown the d-aspartic acid serves as a specialized neurotransmitter in parts of the nervous system involved in hormone production. It has been shown to stimulate the release of LH and GH from the pituitary gland. Furthermore, it has also been demonstrated to have a direct stimulating effect in the testes upon testosterone production.

A recent study was published that clearly demonstrated oral administration of d-aspartic acid increases testosterone in humans¹, lending credence to the claim of my patent application.

This study, done in Italy, showed that doses of almost 4 grams a day resulted in a rise of testosterone that peaked on day 12 (the last day of the study) at a level 42% greater than day zero. LH levels were also increased significantly. The study used 23 men, with all but three of them showing significant increases in testosterone. Furthermore, the levels of testosterone were still significantly increased three days after discontinuation of the d-aspartic acid. The data in the study strongly indicates that the amino acid builds up in target tissues over time, and then slowly decreases after administration is ceased.

D-Aspartic Acid Calcium Chelate

To get the most benefit from D-aspartic acid you must use a form that is highly soluble and bioavailable. Unfortunately, straight D-aspartic acid has terrible water solubility (less than 1 gram will dissolve in 220 milliliters of water). This means that it basically sits in your digestive tract as a gritty powder and absorbs very slowly and erractically. Furthermore, at higher dosages this powder can cause digestive disturbances in susceptible individuals.

Fortunately I found out how to solve the d-aspartic acid solubility problem. What I did was make what is known as a calcium chelate of the amino acid. What that achieved was increasing the water solubility from less than 1 gram/200 milliliters to practically limitless. It was quite a remarkable achievement. What is also remarkable about this chelate is that it happens to be stable over a very wide pH range. Once converted to this calcium chelate the amino acid became much more user friendly, as well as more quickly absorbable, and quite possibly more bioavailable. In addition to that, you get a healthy dose of highly bioavailable calcium with each dose.

Test Force: The Way To Go

Test Force is simply d-aspartic calcium chelate powder and nothing else. It comes with a 3 gram scoop. The powder dissolves practically instantly in any beverage and it is essentially tasteless. It is recommended that people take 1-2 servings a day, and often users may find it advantageous to “load” with 2 servings (6 grams) a day for two to four weeks and then “coast” with 1 serving (3 grams) a day for the remainder of the cycle. Cycles can last anywhere from 3 weeks to indefinitely, since this product works with your body and is completely natural.

*Patent Pending
¹ Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology 2009, 7:120

SpAiro_

SOGI: -8664

MASTER
OF HARDCORE

Wysłany: Śro Maj 12, 2010 12:51 pm     

Harpagan, Zapewne ciekawe te arty wklejasz, ale mógłbyś chociaż podsumować po polskiemu lokurvaa

Harpagan 

zawodowiec

Wysłany: Śro Maj 12, 2010 3:56 pm     

Co racja to racja, choć jest http://translate.google.com/# :-P

Podsumowując:

Patrick Arnold (zwany Ojcem Prohormonów, autor wielu zajebistych artów) opracował łatwo przyswajalną formułę kwasu asparaginowego, który wg badań naturalnie podnosi poziom naturalnego testosteronu prawie o połowę. Podnosi też poziom LH i Hormonu wzrostu. Nie blokuje.

Biorąc pod uwagę, że autor jest wynalazcą PH, 6-Oxo itp, to środek zapowiada się obiecująco :twisted:

Ale jak zwykle wszystko wyjdzie w praniu :mrgreen:

tomczer17
[Usunięty]

SOGI: 52

Wysłany: Sob Maj 15, 2010 7:27 am     

idzie ten postep. niedlugo beda 2 tabletki czerwona i niebieska. czerwona to super masa niebieska rzezba. i na drugi dzien zmieniasz sie badz to ronniego na masie, badz na richa gaspariego albo munzera na mega rzezbie,he

AzAzElKK

SOGI: 0

świerzak

Wysłany: Pon Maj 17, 2010 2:05 pm     

Harpagan - o DAA już słychać od dłuższego czasu. Niektórzy już testują... Nie wiadomo do koca jednak, jak wpływa na poziom prolaktyny zdajsie, więc ja się jeszcze wstrzymam, co by nie zniewieścieć ;-)

Harpagan 

zawodowiec

Wysłany: Wto Maj 18, 2010 7:05 am     

Dobrze wiedzieć! :571: Na prolaktynę trza uważać, dzięki za info!

siusiak

SOGI: 370

zawodowiec

Wysłany: Śro Cze 09, 2010 9:58 am     

Marka supli zawodnika/legendy mma UFC Chucka Liddell'a vel ICEMAN sponsorowana jego image.

http://ultimateicemansupplements.com/

Harpagan 

zawodowiec

Wysłany: Sob Wrz 04, 2010 2:30 pm     

Nowy booster testosteronu od Patrica Arnolda: E-Pharm Test Force 2: http://www.thermolife.com...2046/#post26994

Oparte o DAA i aminokwas sarcosine - wzmacniający działanie tego pierwszego.

olek7881 

SOGI: 30026

MASTER

Wysłany: Sob Wrz 04, 2010 3:11 pm     

siusiak napisał/a:
Marka supli zawodnika/legendy mma UFC Chucka Liddell'a vel ICEMAN sponsorowana jego image.

http://ultimateicemansupplements.com/

mialem jego bialko smak czekolada z pomaraqncza taki mix,smqak poezja,mniakm ropzuszcalnosc super,ale duzo cukru niestety i tak polecam,100%lepsze niz nitro-trech ktory nadaje sie tylko do klozetu :twisted:

Odpowiedz do tematu